Design consultancy practice specialising in building services design in Wakefield
At Building Services Solutions we specialise in the field of building services engineering design, providing both mechanical and electrical professional engineering services to the public and private sectors.
Our team of highly qualified engineers
have extensive experience in all fields of building services engineering and energy conservation
. We have designed and commissioned numerous diverse projects including schools, universities, hospitals, prisons, pharmaceutical and clean rooms, laboratories, listed buildings, public buildings, housing, offices and commercial premises.
Our mechanical services include:
- Renewable energy sources and sustainable design
- Ventilation systems - including passive, mechanical and specialist systems
- Heating systems - including CHP, biomass, ground and air source systems
- Cooling systems - including ground and air source systems
- Air conditioning and comfort cooling
- Domestic Hot & Cold Water Systems - including Solar water heating and rain water harvesting
- Public health engineering services
- Specialist piped systems including medical gases
- Site utility services infrastucture design and co-ordination
- Building management and controls systems
Our electrical services include:
- HV and LV power supply and distribution systems
- Specialist internal and external lighting design
- Fire and smoke engineering systems
- Safety and security systems
- Communications systems including information technology infrastructure
- Emergency standby generation and UPS systems
- Earthing and protection systems
We also offer our clients professional advice on green issues, including low carbon solutions and management. Our low carbon services include energy surveys, energy management consultation, building regulations and Part L advice.
We are accredited and registered as Low Carbon Consultants on the CIBSE Certification website.
Our portfolio of projects also include low and zero carbon buildings.